Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inside My closet - for sale

Hello everyone! Today I went through my closet and picked out a couple of things from my closet to sale. You always need that extra money for the up coming holiday. Well lets get to the point. Please email me at uniqu3scrapper@gmail.com for questions or if you would like to see more pictures.

click here to see more clothes from my blog

check out my new holiday cards that are for sale now



$5
strapless shirt
Brand: forever 21
Size: L


$8
sweater
Size: S

$5
strapless shirt
Size: L
Brand: xoxo
extra: dangling string on each side

$5
Strapless shirt
Size: L
$10.00
Sleeveless vest
Size: L
Brand: Forever 21


$10
Sports hoodie Jacket
Size: L
Brand: Pepe Jeans
$5
shirt
Size: L
extra: must wear shirt underneath, its see through

No comments: