Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday card 2 in 1

Hello today has been such a busy day! I'm working on a nursery rhyme part package for one of my clients, which I am making a banner, party hats, and napkin rings. I still had some time to make a quick item before today ends. My best friend asked me to make a gift card holder for her so this is what I came up with. I hope you guys enjoy.

This is the front of the gift card holder. I cut the scalloped circle with my 2 " punch, added 3D adhesive, and added a funky gingerbread man.

The inside I added some different paper and wrote " I love gift card holders because people are so picky that the best thing is to buy them a gift card these days. I told my friend I would make her something because I personally dont really care for gift cards. I think its more for being lazy to figure out what the person likes. It might just be me though. Does anyone else feel like that?

I use and envelope folded it in half then cut the middle flap to the folded line. I then glues one half of the flap , added some super cute paper and whalaa!

Well thank you again for looking again!

Materials Used:
Ginger Bread: SandyLion
Paper: tan (Bazzil basic)
christmas paper stack (DCWV)
Border: Scallop with circle (Fiskar)
Pen: white (inkssentials)
Countdown to Christmas (My Minds Eye)

No comments: