Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland - Day 5


Good Sunday! It is freeeeezing outside and becoming more and more difficult to take walks with my (little girl) Westie Khloe ! She is the cutest thing ever!! She enjoys watching tv (animal planet (ofcourse) and cartoons. She keeps herself entertained with a sock :) . The cutest thing she does is when I tell her to look she snaps her head right away to look what I am trying to show her. Shes almost acts like a human. For all the animal lovers, what makes them so enjoyable?

So today I created a card to go with the freezing weather outside. I used my Thickers (Rockabye) and wrote the wonderland myself. For some reason the thickers kept falling off so I landed up gluing them on there. I then stamped my snowflake stamp that I purchased at Michaels and cut around it and added 3D adhesive on the back. You know I love something to pop out of the card.
I used K&Company decorative paper which had some great borders. I cut along the line which gave it a great look due to the border not being a straight line.

Challenges Entered:
Bee Crafty - winter but NOT christmas

Materials Used:
Letters: Rockabye Chip Board (Thickers)
Pen: white (inkssentials)
Paper: Gray (Bazill Basic)
Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist Candy Stripes (K & Company)
white (Recollection)

Thank you for looking and have a great rest of a Sunday!

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Khloe is sooooo adorable. I've always wanted a Westie.

Your card is super adorable too. Love that snowflake and the colors are so pretty. :)