Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love and other drugs

Yesterday my girlfriends treated me to the movies which was "Love & other drugs" That movie touched me so much. It felt real and they did a great job with the movie. It was very touching and kept me smiling the entire day. This is a must see!!! - If you haven't seen it already!!! What was you guys favorite part in the movie. Mine was when Jack was in the tube and Anne was outside of it. They were having a conversation and it felt so real how they working looking at each other. Great acting.



Well today I created a super cute card to add to my christmas card collection. I found the super cute sticker in my craft stash the other day, its too cute. I wrote in "Merry Christmas"

Thank you for coming to check me out. Have a great rest of a Sunday!


No comments: