Friday, December 10, 2010

Nursery Rhyme

Sooo I have been super busy lately. I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog with posting the holiday cards. One of the things that took some of my time was my nursery rhyme package that I created for my new client. I was asked to make a banner, 30 napkin rings, and 15 hats for Grace 2nd birthday. I thought it turned out really good. Well I will be on later to post holiday cards

These are the napkin rings that I created. I added different nursery rhymes like, itsy bitsy spider, twinkle little star, black sheep, I'm a little teapot, and Jack and Jill.

The hat that I made specialized for Grace is super cute. I added 3D adhesive to her name. The humpty dumpty image is cute as well.



This take a little while to do. Especially because I made a mistake by adding a 1 the first time (shoot!) So I had to do everything over again.

Well thank you so much for looking at my party package. If you are interested in this for a birthday or baby shower, please feel free to contact me at any time. I will be able to work with you

No comments: