Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4 - I love presents

Yesterday I stated how I have been making too many girly holiday cards. So today I picked some colors and images to make a masculine card. It was actually pretty easy. I used one of my sketches that I drew in my sketchbook. When I search other challenges, I like to draw my favorite sketches that I can use in the near future. It's great to do that because I know I have creative pauses sometimes.

I thought it was cute to make the presents to the side plain and make the one in the middle super colorful.

I added some gems which added a little pizazz :)

Materials Used:
Paper: tan (Bazzil basic)
christmas paper stack (DCWV)
Ribbon: green and white(bakers twine)
Border: Scallop with circle (Fiskar)
Pen: white (inkssentials)
Marker: R29, G07, C1, W5 (Copic)

Well let me know what you think. Untill tomorrow

No comments: