Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3

Thank you for checking my out for another day. Remember I will be posting a new card everyday until Christmas.

Well today I decided to make a quick but still fun card. It was very easy to make and the colors and paper is great!

*quick mention* I noticed that I have been only making cards that would attract females. I have to start making some male cards as well, which I have to think hard on. Does anyone else have this problem?

I added 3D adhesive to the candle (that I got a free svg file for :) ) to make it a little more interesting

See totally easy card that you could make yourself in minutes. Thank you again and please leave comments! Until tomorrow

Materials Used:
Machine: Cricut
Candle: svg
Paper: Green, tan, yellow(Bazzil Basic )
white (Recollection)
Countdown to Christmas (My Minds Eye)

No comments: