Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Im Back....A lot of things have been going on lately. 1 being that I didn't have internet connection (which I must say was super obnoxious) thats why I haven't posted anything lately. This weekend I celebrated christmas with my girlfriends with our tradition in making and decorating cookies. We started this tradition about 2 Christmases ago when my girlfriend got pregnant. Ever since then the first year we made a gingerbread house which had too much icing and some of the sidings to the house was hard. Last year we made gingerbread men and well lets just say they came out really fluffy hehe... So this year we decided to be safe and make decorated sugar cookies. What did you guys make for the holidays?

My girlfriend asked if I could make same goodie bags for her office so I made 25 gift card toppers that were all different and must I say super adorable. I added 3D adhesive to the words in the front which made it look even cuter.

These are some of them
And these...
My dad asked me to make some nutcracker cards for him last weekend
I wasnt sure about the black ribbon and first but it came out perfect. It matched great with the color combination.

Materials Used:
Paper: Red and tan (Bazzill Basic)
Tis the season ( DCWV)
3D sticker: Nutcracker and nut (Recollection)

Materials Used:
Paper: Red and tan (Bazzill Basic)
Tis the season ( DCWV)
3D sticker: Nutcracker and nut (Recollection)

Well thank you for contacting me. Please comment and let me know if you made anything for the holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ordered Thank You cards for my son's graduation...I was totally, totally pleased. You did a great job and I will definitely get you to do future events.

Thanks so much!

~Celeste