Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Seasons Greetings

Well today I started my new job checking patients their insurance. Pretty easy!!! Hopefully soon I can make enough on my craft to work from home =) . Well today I created a super adorable card. I love all the white space on the card. I bought the red ornament stickers from Michael's which was like .45 cent..so I gladly grabbed 2 packs of those. I took my marker and just drew in some swirls to add a hang effect. And to top it off I used my pretty bakers twine ribbon which always adds such a good feeling.

Well thank you very much for looking. It's supposed to be snowing here on christmas!!!!

Materials Used:
Paper: white and green (Bazzill Basic)
Countdown to christmas
Dimensional Stickert: Recollections
Ribbon: Twine (Bakers)
Wording: Brenda Walton Glitter Rub-on (K&Company)
Pen:

No comments: