Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh Deer its christmas already

Happy Wednesday!! Tomorrow is my last day at work until vacation =) Super excited!! So the news says that its going to be a white Christmas night until Sunday. So we will see hopefully. I'm shocked that Christmas is here. I am glad when its over though so that I dont have to buy any more gifts. This year I am making homemade items for my parents and friends. I will be make some Maizena men which are cookies that I used to purchase in Holland. I will also make Chocolate and add crunched up chocolate milk nuts. I figured everyone would love but I have to make something special for my boyfriend. He is very picky with food. Do any of you out there no how obnoxious that is sometimes.

Well off to the card for today. I created a custom card for my dad to mail out to his family. I love the reindeer that has ornaments wrapped around him. I stamped Merry Christmas and then added clear blings to the word. Hope you like it and I will post some snow pics and the goodies that I will make on friday. Have a good rest of the day.


Materials Used:
ink: red (colorbox)
ribbon: twine (Bakers)
paper: red and tan (Bazzill Basic)
Countdown to Christmas
Reindeer: Recollection

No comments: