Thursday, December 2, 2010

December is here already?

Thank you for checking me out another day. It's getting harder and harder for me to go outside due to how cold it's getting. Is anyone else feeling like that as well. Well to stay warm and bubbly, I created some christmas cards.

Tune in everyday to see a new card until christmas. I will try to stay on a schedule to get all those cards down. If you see any cards that you like you can always purchase it from my etsy shop which is also located on the left of this blog.

Comments are appreciated :)

Well this first card I think is super adorable. The story is I was searching for other people that are fluent in my language dutch and a stumbled across this awesome page. She has some great images which this christmas cat (with the small mouse) come from Sliekje digi Stamps . I love her digital stamps which must I say she draws herself and shares for free :)

Challenges Entered:
2 Sisters - not traditional Christmas

Material Used:
Digital Stamps- Sliekje digi Stamps
Copic Markers - e57, r29, e51, r20
Paper - (snowflake paper) Mom's Dinner collection, salt *Recollection
Green & Brown (Bazzil Basic Paper)
Its all about Me Girls (DCWV)
Embellishments: Glitter (winderwonderland collection) ACmoore
Needle (created by me)
Pen: white (inkssentials)

I wanted badly to create a house card to send out for the holidays, but I had no stamps or images. Thankfully I had my Songbird paper which are really birdhouses, but I though were super cute. I cut out 3 houses from the paper and glues them next to each other. I added 3D adhesive to the left house to make it pop out more.

Then when I decided to use my Sizzix Big Kick machine, I remembered that I lost my handle (must I say super obnoxious) So I had to go through my boyfriends tool box and find a wrench, which worked perfectly :) . Does anyone know where I can buy a handle by itself.

Material Used:
Paper:
Machine: Sizzix Big Kick Machine
Embossing: circle Cuttlebug
Paper: Red & Brown (Bazzil Basic)
christmas paper stack (DCWV)
ribbon (bakers twine)
Houses: Singbird Stack paper

Check out these lovely holiday gift tags that I created. I used 3D adhesive for all of them and placed them closest to the side.

Pen: white (inkssentials)
Embossing: Glitter (winter wonderland)
Ribbon: Hemp cord 20lb

Last thing to show I created these pins that I wanted to use for my greeting card, which I must say were easy and quick. All you need is a needle, beads, and hot glue (easy huh ? )
These will be giving to a blog hop winner pretty soon!!

Well let me know what you think and please also follow me as well. I have finally gathered a bunch of items to giveaway. Yes I said it, give away!!!

Well if your done looking at crafts feel free to look in my closet as well. I am selling some clothes to get extra cash for the holidays.


No comments: