Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cyber Sale!

Sooo... I will be traveling soon with my two best friends so I need a little side cash. I am having a yard sale on Saturday but in the meantime, I am posting up my items that are either brand new or have been worn only a few times. If you want to see them before purchasing I would be glad to meet and show off the item. I will either bring you the item or mail it to you. Contact me @ uniqu3scrapper@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice through paypal.

ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE!

Headband
Brand: Forever 21
Color: coral, black, green
$3.50
Belt
Sold 
Color: Brown
$5

Outwear
Jacket
Color: brown, blue
Size: M
$8
Blouse
Color: Brown
Size: Small
$ 10
Bottoms
Skirt
Brand: Papaya
Color: Coral
Size:M
$8
Dresses
Dress
Color: lion print
Size: L
Misc: bow on back
$ 15
Tops
shirt
Sold
Size: S
Color: cream
$ 5
Shirt
Sold
Brand: LVLX
Color: Blue & Coral
Size: M
$5 each
Misc: back out
Top
Color: green, yellow, brown, white
Brand: Papaya
Size: S
$8
Long shirt
Color: gray sparkles
Size: S
$5
Halter top shirt
Brand: LVLX
Size: L
$10


Shoes
Color: yellow, cream, white
Brand: Mudd
Size: 8
$15
Color: Black
Size: 7.5
$25
Size: 7.5
Brand: Dereon
Color: Brown w/ gold
Misc: brand new, extra black bottom heels
$25

Jewelry
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$5.00
Necklace
$4.00
Necklace
purple w/silver
$2

Necklace
Gray w/ white pearls
$5

Necklace
$4
Necklace
$3
Necklace
$3
Necklace
$3
Necklace
$5
Earings
$2
Earings
$2


Still more to come






No comments: