Monday, June 13, 2011

Toy Story Birthday hats


Today I shipped out my package to my client who asked me to make her son Evan some toy story items. I made some goodie bags, a banner, door hanger, and birthday hats. The hats are so cute..I wanted to keep them for myself...





The hats say "To Infinite and Beyond" They also have an image of a space ship and a laser gun. If you would like to purchase these as well please contact me at uniqu3scrapper@gmail.com ..I also am finishing up my website at sweettweetcreations.com. You will be able to purchase them off that website. Thank you for looking and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

ashley marie wilson said...

How cute and fun!!!! I love those kind of birthday hats, remind me of when we were kids!

Ashley
http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com
@AMarieWilson

Lindsay said...

These are adorable - my son is obsessed with everything Toy Story! He would get a kick out of these. Great job!